Fried Chicken Schnitzels served with potato salad - Recipe
Fried Chicken Schnitzels - For each serving you will need:
300g chicken breasts (skinned, boned and halved)
0.05 litre milk
100g vegetable oil
* Dip chicken breasts in salt/flour mixture, then egg/milk mixture, and finally breadcrumbs.
* Fry slowly in hot oil until golden brown.
Potato Salad - For each serving you will need:
200g potatoes (peeled and diced)
20g carrots (peeled and diced)
20g celery (cleaned and diced)
20g parsley root (peeled and diced)
20g gherkins (diced)
10g onion (peeled, blanched, and diced)
20g natural yogurt
10g lemon juice
* Boil potatoes, carrot, celery and parsley root until tender.
* Drain liquid, add gherkins and onions.
* Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
* When complete, refrigerate.